CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Misinterpretation

Okay, just to clear up a few things, in case any readers missed what I said in my previous post. I was stressing the fact to not freak out and worry in these times and to live by faith. BUT I did not say anything about not preparing! Just in case anyone else missed what I had said, I'll re-quote myself:

"Ask God what you need to do to care for or prepare for your family, do it, then move on to help the lost."


My point in all of this is to always be close to God and ask Him before you do anything. If He answers right away, do it. If He's silent, do what you feel is best. God will ALWAYS open and close the doors for you. He is our sheperd, which means He guides us. He just wants us to come to Him FIRST.

0 comments: